Thursday, August 2, 2012

Update + Upcoming releases

Well, I didn’t plan to, but I ended up taking the last month off from blogging. That’s not to say I haven’t done anything worthwhile with my time – with the release of the K-On! movie on Blu-Ray two weeks ago, I’ve finally seen it. I won’t be reviewing that just yet, but I will say it was glorious.

I’ve also been participating in ultimatemegaxHaruhi Suzumiya re-viewing – currently, we’re going through those fan favorite episodes, Endless Eight.

Anyway, here’s the updated list of upcoming English and Japanese language K-On! releases. One item from last month’s list taken out, one new item added.

August 28th“K-On!! Season 2 Collection vol. 2” anime DVD/Blu-Ray (US)

September 5th“K-On! Season 1 Collection” anime DVD/Blu-Ray (AU)

September 5th“K-On!! Season 2 Collection vol. 1” anime DVD/Blu-Ray (AU)

September 27th“K-On! College” manga (JP)

2 comments: